July 24 - August 9, 2015
1. Legal basis for the use of radio equipment (hereinafter referred to as ‘REAs’) in the territory of the Russian Federation is established by the Law of the Russian Federation and normative legal acts on communications.
2. In cooperation with the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (ROSKOMNADZOR) and under corresponding joint agreements and adopted documents, the Executive Directorate for Sports Projects (hereinafter referred to as ‘Directorate) manages the radio frequency spectrum and radio equipment in the territory of the city of Kazan and adjacent districts of the Republic of Tatarstan (Tatarstan) in the build-up to and during the 16th FINA World Championships 2015 in Kazan and 16th FINA World Masters Championships (hereinafter referred to as ‘Championships’).
3. The organiser of the Championships in Kazan – the Directorate – takes additional measures restricting the operation of REAs at Championships venues and targeted at using the radio frequency spectrum for the benefit of staging the Championships. To get admission to Championships venues, each user of radio equipment, with exception of REAs specified in the list of REAs operated without restrictions (hereinafter referred to as ‘List’), must obtain a permission to use radio frequencies or radio frequency channels for REAs for civil use.
4. All REAs used at the Championships must be tested and tagged. The REAs that have no appropriate tags will not be allowed in Championships venues. During the events, ROSKOMNADZOR will control the use of frequencies at Championships venues and track the use of unauthorised radio equipment.
5. To obtain permission to use radio frequencies, you need to apply for the use of REAs.
6. The list of REAs includes a wide range of wireless all-purpose devices the main types of which are given in the table below:
In accordance with the Procedure of Examination for Possibility to Use Declared Radio Electronic Appliances and Their Electromagnetic Compatibility with Active and Planned Radio Electronic Appliances, Considering Materials and Taking Decisions on Assignment of Radio Frequencies and Radio Frequency Channels within Allocated Radio Frequency Bands, approved by the decision of the State Commission of Radio Frequencies dated December 20, 2011 No 11-13-02, the types of REAs which require the obtainment of permission and admission to Championships venues are:
List of REAs operated without restrictions*:
If you have any questions regarding the operation of REAs at Championships venues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*There can be changes or updates to the list. The complete list will be soon available at the website.Apply for the use of REAs
Problems may occur with filling in the application form for the use of REAs when using Internet Explorer older than 8.0. We recommend using either Internet Explorer 10.0 and newer or other browsers (FireFox 25.0 or newer, Google Chrome 31.0 or newer, Safari 5.0 or newer).