Welcome to the Kazan 2015 Broadcasters Page!
Press the button and go to the HB website. Then enter your username and password to begin.
Eurovision Production Coordination SA (EPC) is the Host Broadcaster of the 16th FINA World Championships 2015 in Kazan.
EPC works in close cooperation with the All-Russia State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company (VGTRK), the national broadcast rights holder in the territory of the Russian Federation.
EPC's team has long experience of working at major international events. Its aim is to provide a high-quality viewing experience to its audiences. In order to reach their aim, EPC has formed an international team of experienced and competent professionals: directors, camera operators and technical crew.
Rights enquiries from Russian broadcasters
Russian broadcasting companies who plan to broadcast the 16th FINA World Championships 2015 need to acquire sub-licensed broadcast rights from VGTRK.
Rights enquiries from international broadcasters
International broadcasting companies who plan to broadcast the 16th FINA World Championships 2015 need to send a request to FINA.
For any international enquiries, please contact Peter Hall, Head of the FINA Marketing and TV Department (email@example.com).
For ALL non-rights holders
According to the FINA rules and regulations:
- Non-rights holding broadcasters can only be accredited as Media,
- Non-rights holding broadcasters only have the right to work as print media, i.e. to write reports, to make audio interviews and to take still photos from approved photo positions,
- Non-rights holding broadcasters have no rights to bring any TV/video cameras to the venues and have no filming rights at the venues (including at press conferences),
- Non-rights holding broadcasters have no access rights to the IBC or broadcast positions (including commentary positions and broadcaster observer seats) through their accreditation,
- FINA and the Kazan 2015 OC reserve the right to withdraw and cancel the accreditation of any Media representatives identified as filming or having made any video recording at the Championships venues.